COVID-19 ResourcesHere are some resources that you can implement with your Kids Ministry
- A Kid’s Guide to the Bible
- Family Experience SOAP Study
- Family Devotion Box
- Preschool Place Mats–This printable placemat is designed to sit on the table all month long. These give parents easy access to this month’s bottom line as well as questions to ask each week and hand motions to the Bible verse.
- Anxiety Conversation Guide for Preschoolers
- Anxiety Conversation Guide for Elementary
- Anxiety Guide Preschool Spanish
- Anxiety Guide Elementary Spanish
- The Beginners Bible–Has lots of printables and activities that are great for preschooler.
- Kidology Kids’ Church Online
- High Voltage Kids’ Church Online
- Life Church Open- Bible App for Kids
- Free Douglas Talks- streaming videos
- FREE GO! Curriculum Online Kids Church Resources
- Crossroads Kids Club
- What’s In the Bible
- Parent Cue App–This free app gives parents weekly cues that are aligned with the content in the video presentations.
- Missions Youtube Channel
- All Star Kids Club Go! App: This awesome, brand-new app is available on Apple TV, Roku, and your devices. There are lots of great videos – from animated Bible stories to kids worship songs. The clips are brief, but great as an alternative to mindless YouTube scrolling and for starting discussion.
- Pursue God Kids: You can choose a topic you’re interested in talking to your kids about – and they provide short videos, discussion questions and activity ideas. It’s straightforward and simple!
- Saddleback Kids on YouTube
- The Bible App for Kids
- Minno Kids
- The Bible Project
- Keys For Kids
- The Quarantined Kidmin Resource page by Kidzmatter
- Weekly Digital Experience Plan For Your Families (Orange)
- Bubba, Myrtle, Bible Verse and Object lesson videos
- Social Media Calendar
- Spotify Playlists
- Family Challenges
- Bible Sword Drills
- Family Cook-off-have families cook their favorite meals and post online
- Ohio Kidmin Pinterest
- Facebook Live – Be careful you don’t violate copyright laws
- Story Time
- Object Lessons
- Live conversations- how are you? What did you do today? Pastoral care for your kids.
- Teach kids how to do a gospel illusion using a deck of cards
- Email-stay connected
- Marco Polo
- Snail Mail-Mail home activity packs or Drive thru pack
- At Home Scavenger Hunt
- Talk to Your Kids About COVID-19
- Email/texts to your volunteer teams to touch base, prayer support, ask about their fears/concerns.
- Encouraging kids to color pictures or draw for local nursing homes where they cannot have visitors.
- Challenge kids to write a letter to a missionary **Cross-connect to daily BGMC Facebook posts**
- Have kids create their own motions/dance to a worship video
- Find things around your home to write out a Bible verse… Cheerios, Legos, Q-tips, etc.-Take a picture of it and send it into your kids pastor
- Book Recommendations Thru Libby or Hoopla
Christian TV Safe Shows
- https://mrphil.tv/catalog-A FREE resource! You get 2 free weeks without a subscription to try it out but for a limited time while we are quarantined if you use the promo code “quarantined” you will get an extra 4 weeks for FREE! That 6 total weeks
Podcast Kids Enjoy
- Airship Genesis
- Adventures in Odyssey
- Miss Rory’s Story Emporium