PK RetreatJanuary 13-15 2020 | Sandusky, Ohio
Hey Ohio PK’s!
We CAN NOT wait to spend a few days with you and your kids in January! Whether they are infants or as old as 5th grade, we are excited to spend time with all your littles at PK Retreat at Kalahari. This will be a perfect time for our leaders to pour into the Pastors Kids of Ohio. PK Retreat is filled with tons of great memories and fun with their peers. We will have powerful worship, impacting lessons, and of course FUN! (Inflatables are definitely involved.) Each day we include activities such as crafts, puzzles and playtime with friends. We will have childcare rooms available during each session so that you and your spouse can enjoy your time as well.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Ohio KidMin Director
PK Retreat Room Locations:
Nursery – (0-23 months) Portia/Wisteria
Toddler 2s – Guava
Toddler 3s – Tamarind
Preachool (ages 4-5) – Banyan
Club K1 (Kindergarten/1st) – Ironwood
Club 23 (2nd/3rd) – Crown Palm
Club 45 (4th/5th) – Acacia
Items to note:
- Some of the kids will come into the service on Tuesday to take an offering. This money will be used to purchase gift cards for kids in Preschool-Club 45 to enjoy.
- Please have your child wear their PK shirt both Monday & Tuesday night.
- Monday: We will be taking group pictures. All ages! Your child will receive a copy.
- Tuesday the kids will be singing for the adults during the evening service.
- Please note that you can drop your child off 15 minutes prior to service.
- Please plan to pick up your kids no later than 12:15pm in the afternoons and 9:15pm in the evenings.